Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Assembly Talk @ Admiralty Secondary (28 Apr)

Ms Selvi, Environment Club teacher-in-charge of Admiralty Secondary, invited Earth Society to conduct an Assembly talk for the school cohort on 28 Apr.

On 28 Apr, Earth Society members reached Admiralty Secondary 12.15pm.  We conduct an Assembly talk on Global warming for the students from 12.30 to 1.30pm. Students listen attentively to the talk and participated in the Quiz at the end of the talk.

We set up a booth to pass Eco-friendly leaflets to the students from 1.30 to 2.30pm.


Feedback from Students: 

I have enjoyed the talk. After the talk, I have learnt that with everyone’s cooperation, we can help to reduce global warming. I have learnt to cut down on the consumption of beef and eat more veggies.   - Jeryl Koh, Sec 3, Admiralty student.

The talk brings awareness and gave me a whole-world experience of climate change. I have learnt that global warming causes a lot of problems. We are also adding to the problem with our way of life.    
– Wei Han, Sec 2, Admiralty student

The talk is very meaningful to me as I learn many ways to help the environment. I hope such sessions can be conducted more often to educate us on environmental issues.     
– Jia Jun, Admiralty student

No comments: